Sunday, September 5, 2010

Father's Day

Happy Fathers Day,

Robbie I only wanted the best for you, so I hope everything you got was something you were happy with...not that I picked it our baby did hehehe.

Whenever we buy gifts in our household we always buy something practical and something sentimental. So in this case for Robbie we got him a eskie on wheels and a coffee cup that says best dad ever, (We're all got one for our dad at some stage!!) then we got him one of those beautiful willow ornaments, one which is a new father holding his baby, and then a casting mould kit for us to mold the bubs feet. So he has a few things to treasure forever!

I get so excited for these things, I just wanted Robbie to feel so special and loved, he is such a deep sleeper that when I got up to bubby for a 3 am feed I also set up his pressies in the corner all nicely placed with a rose. When he woke up and saw it, he said it was so sweet. I also let him sleep through the whole night! (Usually Saturday night and Sunday morning is mummy's night off so I can catch up on sleep) (needless to say I'm exhausted but so worth it)

It was a great day, we're all a bit tired but it was a chilled out, beautiful sunny day that we enjoyed inside and out.

I'm glad there is a Father's day because Robbie is so good at it and deserves the whole world... but mine and Bryce's love is enough :D xxx

1 comment:

  1. What great presents, especially the sleep! He'll treasure this day always.

    We have a selection of willow ornaments too, I love them!

    ReplyDelete