Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Bryce the first 2 Months

Bryce,
I wrote you a letter for you to read when your older, they say to do that and I imprinted your name in concrete, that one was for me. And I had your feet painted and printed on your birth certificate. I took a photo of you every day for your first month.

I want to make sure I don't miss a thing, these are our memories in the making and records I want to keep. Traditions to be started and up held with any of your other 'future' siblings.

My first born child, every thing about you is so perfect, your beautiful hair and soft skin, those gorgeous blue eyes, your long fingers and toes. Your perfect button nose. I have studied all of your features but no matter how hard I study you change every day. You are becoming more of you, if that makes sense.

I can't believe how quick the first 2 months have gone, your getting so big! Only this morning you giggled for the first time and last Monday is when the smiles that weren't wind started, just amazing, you warm my heart. Your gaze is focusing more and you certainly know who I am, I love that you cry to be with me but it breaks my heart to hear you cry.

Bryce everybody loves you. I love you my son.

You have met your four uncles, your four godparents, your four grandparents, friends and extended family, my friends from overseas, friends with babies and new friends we are making.

Needless to say the last 2 months have been busy and we still haven't caught up with everybody.
We'll get there eventually.

You sleep now, we had a big day out seeing Toy Story 3 and then spending Mummy and Bubby time together this afternoon.



No comments:

Post a Comment